Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Rising to the Challenge

My name is Amanda Ho, and I'm eighteen years old. I am definitely by no means new to the Tampa area as I have proudly called it my home for the past fourteen years. 
However, I am a new incoming freshmen to the University of Tampa and have decided to major in Public Relations and Advertising. With that said, I was very enthused to take beginning digital arts. Even though, I will truthfully share after the first class I left the classroom quite intimidated by what all lies ahead in this class. I came into college expecting that there was going to be challenges coming left and right, and this course will just be the beginning. Personally I enjoy challenges and despite my intimidation from the first class I am expecting nothing but a great experience through the successes and failures to come. In the end,  I know this is all a part of the journey to obtaining my goals and future. I can't wait to grow in my knowledge by becoming more efficient in the world of graphic design. 

No comments:

Post a Comment