Wednesday, October 14, 2015

ILLUSTRATOR LOGOS: CAMP COUNSELOR

*back of card*

*front of card*

For the past few summers I have been a summer camp counselor. In order to portray my camp life in the summer I decided to use the hashtag for the front of the card as a lot of camp jokes that occur in the summer we save as hashtags for the end of the year cookout and performance. More specifically with the logo I chose to incorporate simply a few of my favorite things and things that I think of that is related to camp. Of course I chose to make a stick figure human the center of the logo since camp is targeted to be about the people there. Lastly, I chose to be very simplistic with this logo as that is camp it is nothing fancy or anything just time to have fun and be away from everyday life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment